Scott Evans (Brother of Chris Evans)

Chris’ gay brother Scott is also an actor, with a reoccurring role on One Life to Live and a recent guest spot on Fringe. “He’s a very fit young man,” Chris told The Advocate. “Believe me, he does quite well for himself.”

Scott Evans (left) and Chris Evans

Scott came out to Chris while in his first year at NYU. “I was driving him back to New York City for school,” Chris says. “We spent the whole day together, got to the city, had some beers in my hotel room, got into a really great talk, and he came out. I was so glad that he did. That’s got to be a difficult transition, but I come from the most liberal household you have ever heard of … I think my mother was praying for [both of] us to be gay, so at least she got one of us.”

Scott's guest appearance on Fringe episode 106

http://www.afterelton.com

No comments: