Who Dresses Better, Kanye or Gay People?


Who Dresses Better, Kanye or Gay People?

The New York Post recently had an article that centered around the sort-of…pretty much… yeah…self-centered Kayne West and how he has “evolved” in his views of gay people…I think? Kanye has been pretty good about standing up, as an African-American popster, and saying that people are just that…people, whether they are gay or straight, but sometimes he sure does have a funny way of saying it.

The article states that Kanye regrets that he once stated, “Gays really know how to dress”, because he obviously made a more recent comment to MTV stating, “That’s when I was ignorant to gays. Because there’s a lot of gay people who don’t dress good at all. There’s a lot of gay people that I dress way better than.”

Well Kayne, I’m glad to know you’re no longer “ignorant” to gays. Hell, if you ever want, give me a call, we could hang out and you could show me how to dress and stuff…seriously!

No comments: